I've decided that I'm a bit bored of the whole putting a beta tag on various versions of the Disruptor so I've decide to send forth Disruptor 3.0.0 into the world. The big challenges of this release were to clean up the code and come up with a better algorithm for handling multiple producers. If I was lucky, make it even faster. I went down a couple of dark alleys initially with this release, but have come up again for air with a version that is less different to the 2.x version, but still brings some nice benefits. I had wanted to implement a few more functional tests and improve the documentation, but I could be waiting forever to those aspects to a level where I was 100% satisfied.